Commlink Medical Answering Service App.
Commlink Mobile App lets healthcare professionals manage their messages from the answering service and enables them to be more productive and optimize the use of the service while complying to HIPAA, protecting all Personal Health Information (PHI)
Note: This version is for existing clients with subscription. For free trial please go to Support Page of this website
How does it work?
You are provided a dedicated contact number and your message originator (ex. hospitals, nurses, patients,…) are filtered by our healthcare trained answering service agents, 24/7, 365 days. You receive messages as you have instructed and the call flow is flexible according to your practice. Messages are labeled with message severity/urgency levels, call originator and call back information.
How does the app add value?
The app provides you with more interaction with our Answering Service team. It enables you to manage your current and historic messages which results in better productivity. The app enables you to do following:
- Interact with inbound messages. Reply to message originator, for example within the inbound message, in the call-back number, you can call, send SMS or forward by email. You can also directly interact with Answering Service team by sending messages within the inbound message reply function or directly calling the team in the settings function. You can also create groups and all members of the groups will receive inbound messages (ex. covering doctors, etc...). Inbox messages also feature Siri voice read out, so even if your on the go, just click on the icon and you will hear the voice version of the message.
- Label messages. Create your own labels to tag your inbound messages accordingly. Labels will also enable faster searches.
- Mark read and unread messages. View inbound messages as well as outbound messages. Just like an email, you can forward messages, call back the number, or send by email.
- Search message history. Find specific messages using search and filter function. Search by keywords and the message history are filtered accordingly.
- Receive push notifications for new messages. Click on the notification and open the message directly in the app. You can also use voice notifications, in case you were not able see an urgent message, an automated voice call will call your assigned phone number.
- Set alternate contact numbers. In settings menu, you can provide alternate contact numbers if main phone number is not available or when you don’t want to be disturbed. You can also set it to your covering doctor.
- Contact the answering service customer support directly from the app. For each particular message thread, you can interact with our call service professionals.
Messages and settings reside on a secured server. This can only be accessed by a unique username and password with prior authorization. SMS/text message resides on your phone and Mobile phone theft is a leading cause of HIPAA breaches. For double protection, there's also a unique app PIN you can activate in the settings. App accesses the server using secured authentication.
If phone gets lost, just call support and they will lock out your login credentials and app won't be usable. Furthermore, there's an audit trail because there’s complete documentation and call recording of each message from call originator to the recipients.